Pet Rescue Saga Cheats, Tips, and Hints Guide
Pet Rescue Saga Cheats
Free Lives---The Easy WayYou only have five lives and lose one each time you fail a level. When your lives run out you can purchase five for $0.99 or wait for a refill. You can also ask Facebook friends for lives just like Candy Crush Saga. failed puzzle. When lives run out, you can purchase five for $0.99 or wait for a refill.
But you don't have to wait!!
Losing those precious 5 lives can be frustrating. You will need to wait for 30 odd minutes before you get another set of lives. 30 Minutes! That’s like 50 years for a Pet Rescue Saga fan. He/she won’t have the patience to wait for another few minutes to get their lives refilled. Well, here’s a trick to get back those lives.
Note: This trick works only on the mobile app.
- When you run out of lives, close the game app and access the mobile device’s date and time section in the settings menu.
- Turn off the option that automatically updates your device’s date and time. Set the date and time manually by selecting a date ahead of the current date/time. For example: It’s Nov. 16th, so manually set it to Nov. 17th.
- Close the settings and open the game app. You will see the countdown timer has disappeared and all 5 lives restored.
- ! Important: You must leave the date set 'ahead' while you are playing, then after yoou are finished with your session close the game and go back and then reset the date to the right settings or just check the radio box for [ Automatic Time and Date ] section.
- This way you can play for however long you wish then reset it all back to normal when your done!! Enjoy
Pet Rescue Saga takes the familiar formula of Match-Three puzzle gameplay and matches it up with cute, cuddly animals we love to fawn over. There's a few multicolored blocks you'll have to contend with, but there's also a few helpless animals you'll have to incorporate into your puzzle solving. After knocking down a few puzzles and getting those wonderful pets to safety, we stepped away and acquired a few tips/tricks/cheats for this mobile puzzler. Here are 10 essential methods that will guarantee you'll be solving this game's puzzles in a more rapid fashion.
Pet Rescue Saga Cheats, Tips, and Hints Guide
We have created the best Pet Rescue Saga Cheats and Walkthrough Guide to help you get through all levels of the game! Pet Rescue Saga cheats and hints are for Facebook, iPhone, and now Android users and will show you how to beat each level without buying unnecessary boosters, power-ups, or extra lives. Here you will find Pet Rescue cheats and tips to the most difficult levels of the game.
From the creators of Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Saga, comes the next puzzle matching game, Pet Rescue Saga. Pet Rescue Saga by King.com is just as addicting as its sister game, Candy Crush, but instead of matching candies and sweets, you must match groups of color blocks and rescue the pets by bringing them all the way down to the bottom of the screen. Each level has an objective which will be explained to you before you begin playing. But, unlike other puzzle matching games, you do not swap tiles but instead click or tap a group of tiles to delete them and move the blocks down. You can not swap them horizontally or vertically, but have to strategically choose the group of tiles you want to eliminate. Often there will be blocks of wood, bombs, caged tiles or animals, that are harder to get around. It’s important to note you always must match a certain number of tiles and rescue the number of pets desired otherwise you will not pass the level and will lose a life.
Pet Rescue Saga Cheats
Pet Rescue Saga has over 10 cute critters to choose from and rescue including birds, puppies, pigs, turtles, and more! As you progress through the game, the levels get increasingly harder so use our Pet Rescue Saga Cheats and Walkthrough Guide for all the help you need!
Pet Rescue Saga Cheats and Walkthrough
Gameplay: Remove groups of the same colored blocks to remove the titles, get higher scores, and rescue the pets by bringing them down the screen.
Pet Rescue Saga Cheats
The Column Blaster Rocket: The red and white striped rocket to the right of the screen will charge up as you play the game. When the rocket is ready to fire you can remove an entire row of blocks from the level, use wisely as this will only remove the colored blocks not the animals. (It does not harm the animals however!)
Block Buster: Use a block buster (a hammer) to smash a regular or multiplier block, this makes it easier to make matches.
Color Pop Balloon: Remove blocks of the same color of the screen.
Pet Rescue Cheats
Bombs: Use Bombs to destroy clusters of blocks, use these for groups of blocks you have difficulty clearing. If you blow up one Bomb will set off a reaction that will destroy other Bombs within the blast radius.
- If you quit a puzzle that will cost you a life.
- If you don’t make enough moves blocks at the top of the screen will vanish, including the pets, too.
- Three golds stars equals a perfect level. If you have to re-do a level or lose a life you will not get 3 stars. 3 stars helps give you more coins to purchase boosters and power-ups.
- Try to avoid single blocks of different colors as much as possible as they are impossible to clear and will make you run out of moves.
1. You Don't Have to Clear All The Blocks to Clear Any Stages Pet Rescue Saga Tips Each of the stages in this mobile puzzler includes specific goals, such as rescuing a specific amount of pets or reaching a specific score. It's easy to get caught up in the thrill of clearing all the blocks off a stage (we know it's second nature to do that). You don't have to clear all the blocks so focus on completing the specific requests on hand.
2. The Only Boosters You'll Want to Buy Are Color Pop's and Block Buster's Pet Rescue Saga Tips The only boosters you'll want to spend a few coins/Facebook credits on are the Color Pop's and Block Buster's. SuperCheats.com explained what these booster items are capable of: This Booster looks like a Balloon. They are one of the Boosters which you will often be given while playing through a level. You are also able to purchase them, but unlock Block Busters, you have to buy them using Facebook Credits. The Color Pop Booster allows you to choose the color of blocks to pop. However, you should bear in mind that using the Color Pop Booster to reduce the number of blocks left on the level dramatically impacts the score which you will receive, when compared to clicking your way through manually. The Block Buster in Pet Rescue Saga looks a lot like a regular hammer, and it functions as such. Basically, you can use it to target any single block. That block will then disappear, and the other blocks will slot into shape accordingly. You first receive Block Busters when they are initially unlocked. You can purchase more Block Busters using Facebook Credits if you have no Block Boosters already available by clicking on the Block Buster icon. You cannot buy them while a stage is in play using Coins. Instead, you have to buy these on the summary screen that appears when you select the level, but before you click on 'Play'.
3. Try to Target Clearing Up Single Blocks of Various Colors Pet Rescue Saga Tips You'll run into situations where your stage layout will include single blocks that are all by themselves. Plan your moves out two/three steps ahead and aim for clearing out those solo-colored blocks. Don't just leave a red block to linger around too long. Aim for single blocks like that so that you have a better chance at initiating bigger combos for group colored blocks.
4. Focus on Saving Your Pets Pet Rescue Saga Tips Whenever you save some pets, you'll cop 1,000 points for each one that's rescued. Saving these pets usually help in getting you the perfect three star rating for most levels. Some stages even focus on saving pets, so it's even more of a focused goal that you need to aim at.
5. The Basics of Saving and Requesting Lives Modojo.com explained the basics behind the game's lives system: - You only have five lives and lose one for each failed puzzle. When lives run out, you can purchase five for $0.99 or wait for a refill. - You can ask Facebook friends for lives and vice versa, just like Candy Crush Saga. - You can request lives before playing a puzzle. Select the desired level and tap the heart icon to the right of your friends' Facebook photos along the bottom of the screen. - Some puzzles only provide you with a certain number of lives. Don't be wasteful. Running out of lives means game over. Share these Pet Rescue Saga tips and cheats! Share on Facebook Twitter Google+ Email
6. Hold Onto Your Power Up's SuperCheats.com also spoke about properly saving your power up's for the appropriate moments: Use your power-ups. OK, so this contradicts the tip above, but you basically want to use power-ups like the Column Blaster Booster if you get to the end of the board and have blocks left over. The idea should be to clear columns or lines, leaving blocks of the same color left over to complete the board.
7. Take Advantage of the Pet Delay Pet Rescue Saga Cheats After you spot a lone pet at the bottom of the stage, that means it's soon going to be set loose. There's usually a couple of seconds that delay those pets leaving the stage. This results in the blocks above the pet staying in the same formation before it adjusts to the pet's absence. Use those precious few seconds to get a few block combos going.